Neat Uniforms was established in 1987 by an inspired entrepreneur in Burnaby. As at today it has become a household name, serving uniforms to a broad range of schools including Faith based, Traditional, Private, International program and Kindergarten/Montessori Schools. We also serve corporate companies in BC.
A few of the facts & figures we are proud of at Neat Uniforms include:
- Neat Uniforms currently operates out of a 10,000sq foot head office in Burnaby with a full retail showroom serving approximately 80 schools in BC and Alberta. The company also boasts 3 satellite locations within our larger schools.
- A second, full retail store is in the process of being opened in the Surrey region.
- Serving schools, corporate market, sports teams and the movie industry.
- Team of 6 full time and up to 20 part time employees spread across the locations.
- Provides valuable summer work to students every year.
- Carefully selects companies, suppliers that have CSR policies to fight child and unfair labor practices.
- Full range of services including year round retail store, in school fittings, state of the art online e-store and call center for our clients.
- Off shore and local production using a broad range of vendors including Embroidery factories, screen printers, clothing manufacturers, seamstresses, couriers for home delivery service.
- Regular donator to students across the world in need of uniforms. To date we have donated to the East side organizations in BC as well as several countries including Haiti, Sri Lanka and the Philippines
- Provide bursaries to students excelling in education.
- Offer uniform assistance across all our schools to students in need due to financial hardship.
Our primary goal is we help schools building uniform program, creating equality across the board for all students to prevent bullying and ensure safety of students in custom designed uniforms. This allows students to focus on their individuality and strengths rather than how they look allowing for inclusivity.